- Chief Judge – $9.00 per hour
- Poll Clerk – $8.50 per hour
- Must attend a 1 – 2 hour training session prior to each election.
- Must be able to work an approximate 15 hour day (7 a.m. to 10 p.m.) on possible Election days in March, May, August and November.
- Number of hours worked per day varies based on type of election being held.
- Gem County conducts a potential four Elections each year and Poll Workers play a vital role in the Elections Process. On Election Day, you will be working with voters; helping them register to vote, checking their identification, handing out ballots and monitoring the ballot box.
- You will also be responsible for accurately keeping track of who has voted and for the safe transfer of voted ballots to the Elections Office. Other duties include: Setting up and closing down polling places, ensuring each vote is private, and contacting the Elections Office with any questions prior to or on Election Day.
- Poll workers attend one training session prior to an election day. Elections are held in March, May, August and November. NOTE: Attending training does not guarantee any further participation.
If Interested Please Contact:
Gem County Clerk's Office: Julie
p. (208) 365-4561 e. email@example.com