Changes to County Servicesupdated 06/05/2020 … In response to the Governor’s declaration of a state of emergency due to the possible spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Gem County is implementing measures to reduce the risk of exposure and assure the safety of our personnel and the public. In-person services at the County Courthouse and County Annexes are restricted as follows in order to plan for and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Gem County is following the CDC and World Health Organization guidance and are checking daily for updates and adjusting our workflow and services to the public accordingly. Read more …
Development Services Department
Planning & Zoning
Public Meetings’ Venue has Changed
We are now conducting meetings on-line using GoToMeeting
For more detail please visit the Development Services Webpage or call (208) 365-5144 prior to scheduled meetings.
Driver’s License, ID Card, Star Card, Concealed Weapon’s License
Opening May 18, 2020
By Appointment Only
We have two stations available to service customers.
Click on the following links to schedule your appointment:
Schedule Station 1
Schedule Station 2
If you are unable to schedule your appointment, please call us at (208) 365-3524 for assistance.
For Driver’s License/ID Renewals please visit Access Idaho Services to renew to online.
Motor Vehicle License, Registration & Title
Services are Open to Public
We are first come, first served
- We are processing both registrations and title applications.
- We will also renew registration via phone, mail or fax.
- Phone: (208) 365-2171
- Fax: (208) 369-4671
Auto License Services Lobby
288 Highway 16, Suite 107
Emmett, ID 83617
Gem County Policy: 2019 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
On 03/23/2020 the Board of County Commissioners adopted a personnel policy for county employees. Read more …
Governor & Agencies Orders & Instructions
Idaho Rebound Cash Grants for Small Businesses
05/01/20 … Idaho small businesses are the lifeblood of our communities and the backbone of our state’s economy. However, the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak has forced widespread closures of small businesses across the Gem State, threatening livelihoods, acute job losses, and imperiling the future of local establishments across our state.
The U.S. Treasury guidance allows the state to use Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) dollars for expenditures “related to the provision of grants to small businesses to reimburse the costs of business interruption caused by required closure.” Read more …
Gov. Little outlines new plans in path to prosperity
04/23/20 … Governor Brad Little announced new plans today to help Idaho rebound from the economic impacts of coronavirus. The Governor’s Office created Rebound.Idaho.Gov, a new online resource for Idahoans to track the state’s progress in reopening the state’s economy in stages to ensure a strong economic comeback. Read more …
Links to Additional COVID-19 Resources
- rebound.idaho.gov … IDAHO REBOUNDS: OUR PATH TO PROSPERITY
- coronavirus.idaho.gov … State of Idaho’s official website for information & resources
- idaho.gov/pressrelease … Press releases from Office of the Governor
- www.sba.gov/coronavirus … Small Business Administration disaster assistance resources
- Valor Health Hospital … Emmett Healthcare Clinic information
- widccc.org … Western Idaho Community Crisis Center (Region 3)
- Southwest District Heath … Information for Adams, Canyon, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, Washington
- Central District Health … Information for Ada, Boise, Elmore, Valley
- usa.gov/coronavirus … US Government official website for information & resources
- coronavirus.gov … White House Task Force information web page
- CDC … Centers for Disease Control & Prevention health information web page
- FEMA … Federal Emergency Management Agency response web page
- Visual Dashboard (desktop)… Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE), John Hopkins University
- Visual Dashboard (mobile)… Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE), John Hopkins University